Terms and Conditions
Refer-A-Friend; Winter Peak Rates; Ocado Christmas Bonus
Terms & Conditions Winter 2020
Driver Referral Scheme Terms & Conditions:
- Driver Require will pay the referrer £100 if they refer a driver who has not previously registered with The Company.
- The £100 will be paid after the referred driver has driven 12 shifts for Ocado/Driver Require.
- If the driver has an accident or incident that results in an unrecoverable cost to Driver Require, the target number of shifts will be increased by a number equal to the unrecoverable cost divided by £25. For example, if we have unrecoverable costs of £100, the number of shifts required to pay the £100 referral fee will be increased by 4 to 16(12+100/25)
- The £100 must be paid through the referrer's normal payment mechanism: either by PAYE scheme, to the referrer's umbrella company or LTD company; Driver Require will not pay cash or cheque directly to the referrer.
- Driver Require reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
- This incentive scheme does not form part of a candidate’s terms and conditions of employment and may be subject to change at the discretion of management.
- Only one referral bonus will be paid for each new working driver. If more than one eligible candidate refers the same driver, the referral bonus will be paid to the employee whose name is submitted first in line with the procedure. There is no limit on the number of referrals that an introducing driver can make.
- Referrals must be made to Driver Require before or at registration (of the referred friend) - referrals made at a later stage may not be valid.
- Both the introducing individual and the new driver friend must be engaged by Driver Require at the time of payment. Where either party’s contract of employment is under notice of termination (whether given by the employer or the employee) at the time the payment is due, the Company retains full discretion not to pay the incentive.
- To qualify for the incentive, your driver friend must be referred and placed within a 3 month period.
- Once your driver friend successfully completes their qualifying period please contact your local branch of Driver Require to receive your incentive.
- Driver Require reserves the right to offer an alternative bonus of the same value at any time.
- Driver Require’s decision is final.
- The new driver must not have applied for any role in Driver Require or have been referred by another source.
- The payment of any bonus or incentive will be wholly at the discretion of Driver Require and there is no contractual entitlement for you to receive a bonus at any time, irrespective of whether bonuses have been paid to you or to others on previous occasions.
- No retrospective referral applications can be accepted.
- The Driver Require Refer a Friend scheme and the terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties. In the event of conflict between this Refer a Friend scheme and the terms and conditions, the terms and conditions shall prevail.
Winter Peak Rates Terms & Conditions:
- Our advertised peak rate of £20 per hour varies by client and location and refers to HGV driving work only.
- Driver Require reserves the right to change these terms and conditions or withdraw this incentive at any time.
Ocado Christmas Bonus Scheme:
- A bonus of up to £450 will be paid to LGV Class 1 drivers working in our Ocado operations only. The sites included in this Bonus Scheme are Ocado Hatfield, Ocado Erith and Ocado Andover.
- The scheme will run from 17 November 2019 to 25 January 2020.
- The driver must drive an average of 4 shifts per week, as measured over any period of 8 consecutive weeks within the Bonus Scheme period to qualify for the full £450 bonus. If the driver works for less than the full Bonus Scheme period, the bonus will be calculated on a pro-rata basis and the qualifying period for calculating the average shifts worked will be reduced in line with the remaining weeks through to the end of the Bonus Scheme.
- The driver must commit to be generally available to work for Ocado through to the end of the Bonus period.
- The driver must be available for work for the period Friday 20 December 2019 through to Wednesday 8th January 2020.
- For further details of the Terms and Conditions relating to this Bonus Scheme, please call us 0345 222 2121 or email email@example.com.