The Driver Recruitment Specialists
Best Jobs for Drivers • Best Drivers for Jobs
Only a few weeks ago it was business as usual and very few of us could have foreseen the crisis that is now unfolding. Lockdown, furlough, it’s definitely not business as usual. But we are working hard to support all businesses across the UK during these difficult times.
We’re helping to keep the wheels turning and the supply chains moving, so whether its parcel deliveries, groceries, critical care products or anything that needs to be moved from A-B to keep our country supplied, we are doing everything we can.
I personally, and on behalf of Driver Require, want to thank our drivers who are among the unsung heroes of this country, out there on the roads and on the frontline. In these unprecedented times, our drivers are the nation’s lifeline, delivering vital supplies to our shops, homes and to those in need, putting themselves and their families at risk. From low-skilled workers to Key Workers in just a month, the government has now made a complete about-turn and recognises that we can’t do without you.
It’s impossible to look too far ahead, this situation is dangerously fluid, however, regardless of the outcome, the UK haulage sector is going to be impacted on an unprecedented scale.
The combined effect of the Covid19 pandemic and the inevitable global recession will drastically impact demand and availability of drivers in the logistics market in the short term. In the longer term, the post-COVID world will be quite different and the haulage sector will have to adapt to new supply chain rules and priorities.
From Driver Require’s point of view, as a temporary driver supplier, we are developing our thinking about how the haulage sector will cope with the different potential scenarios and how these could dramatically impact employment numbers in the logistics market.
Download our report below…
The COVID-19 Recession and its potential impact on the UK haulage sector
Find your next driving job today...
- HGV1/LGV1/Class 1 DriversClass 1 drivers needed for trunking forom our clients depot in Erith. Double deck experience preferred. Depot to depot deliveries.
- £14.50 - 18.00 per hour
- HGV1/LGV1 Night DriverWe are looking for LGV1 Night driver for our client in Biggleswade, Bedfordshire. Mainly Monday to Friday with the occasional weekend.
- £15.87 - 18.20 per hour
Going Beyond the Extra Mile since 2000
Who we work with
Over the last 20 years, we've developed a loyal base of over 150 clients. We operate with a local focus and national reach — partnering with family-run businesses close to our bases through to national suppliers.
- We are a very exacting client and Driver Require has risen to the challenge, delivering thousands of shifts with no significant supply failure.
- Driver Require has successfully partnered with us for over 10 years. Their highly responsive, professional approach has never failed to provide us with good quality drivers to fulfil our short term needs.
- Driver Require’s personal and dedicated approach has led the way to them remaining our primary supplier. Their supply of high quality van and class 2 drivers has helped us fill over 300 shifts a year with efficiency and reliability.
- As our primary supplier of agency LGV1 and LGV2 drivers, Driver Require is successfully providing us with high quality drivers and has done so for over 10 years.
News from the road
Keep up to date with industry news and updates from Driver Require HQ
- Driver Require Timesheet
Downloads available now
- LGV Tachograph Rules
LGV Tachograph Rules
- EU Rules on Drivers Hours for LGV
EU Rules on Drivers Hours for LGV
- GB Domestic Rules for Van Drivers
GB Domestic Rules for Van Drivers
- Guide to Digital Tachograph Manual Entries
Guide to Digital Tachograph Manual Entries