The Driver Recruitment Specialists
Best Jobs for Drivers • Best Drivers for Jobs
Find your next driving job
- Class 1 DriversDriver Require is seeking Class 1 drivers to work with our clients in Andover and the surrounding areas.
- £12.50 - 16.00 per hour
- 3.5t Van Driver - Early morningsWe have a brilliant opening for experienced 3.5t drivers with one of our oldest and most valued clients in the Stevenage area.
- £10.00 per hour
- HGV1/LGV1/Class 1 DriversClass 1 drivers needed for trunking forom our clients depot in Erith. Double deck experience preferred. Depot to depot deliveries.
- £14.50 - 18.00 per hour
Going Beyond the Extra Mile since 2000
Who we work with
Over the last 20 years, we've developed a loyal base of over 150 clients. We operate with a local focus and national reach — partnering with family-run businesses close to our bases through to national suppliers.
- We are a very exacting client and Driver Require has risen to the challenge, delivering thousands of shifts with no significant supply failure.
- Driver Require has successfully partnered with us for over 10 years. Their highly responsive, professional approach has never failed to provide us with good quality drivers to fulfil our short term needs.
- Driver Require’s personal and dedicated approach has led the way to them remaining our primary supplier. Their supply of high quality van and class 2 drivers has helped us fill over 300 shifts a year with efficiency and reliability.
- As our primary supplier of agency LGV1 and LGV2 drivers, Driver Require is successfully providing us with high quality drivers and has done so for over 10 years.
News from the road
Keep up to date with industry news and updates from Driver Require HQ
- Driver Require Timesheet
Downloads available now
- LGV Tachograph Rules
LGV Tachograph Rules
- EU Rules on Drivers Hours for LGV
EU Rules on Drivers Hours for LGV
- GB Domestic Rules for Van Drivers
GB Domestic Rules for Van Drivers
- Guide to Digital Tachograph Manual Entries
Guide to Digital Tachograph Manual Entries