Driver Require Incentives: Terms and Conditions
Refer-A-Friend Bonus; Ocado Christmas Bonus
Driver Require Incentives: Terms & Conditions
Refer-a-Friend: Driver Referral Scheme Terms & Conditions:
- Driver Require will pay the referrer £200 if they refer an LGV driver who has not previously registered with The Company.
- The £200 will be paid after the referred driver has driven 12 shifts for Ocado/Driver Require.
- If the driver has an accident or incident that results in an unrecoverable cost to Driver Require, the target number of shifts will be increased by a number equal to the unrecoverable cost divided by £25. For example, if we have unrecoverable costs of £100, the number of shifts required to pay the £200 referral fee will be increased by 4 to 16 (12+100/25)
- The £200 must be paid through the referrer's normal payment mechanism: either by PAYE scheme, to the referrer's umbrella company or LTD company; Driver Require will not pay cash or cheque directly to the referrer.
- Driver Require reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
- This incentive scheme does not form part of a candidate’s terms and conditions of employment and may be subject to change at the discretion of management.
- Only one referral bonus will be paid for each new working driver. If more than one eligible candidate refers the same driver, the referral bonus will be paid to the employee whose name is submitted first in line with the procedure. There is no limit on the number of referrals that an introducing driver can make.
- Referrals must be made to Driver Require before or at registration (of the referred friend) - referrals made at a later stage may not be valid.
- Both the introducing individual and the new driver friend must be engaged by Driver Require at the time of payment. Where either party’s contract of employment is under notice of termination (whether given by the employer or the employee) at the time the payment is due, the Company retains full discretion not to pay the incentive.
- To qualify for the incentive, your driver friend must be referred and placed within a 3 month period.
- Once your driver friend successfully completes their qualifying period please contact your local branch of Driver Require to receive your incentive.
- Driver Require reserves the right to offer an alternative bonus of the same value at any time.
- Driver Require’s decision is final.
- The new driver must not have applied for any role in Driver Require or have been referred by another source.
- The payment of any bonus or incentive will be wholly at the discretion of Driver Require and there is no contractual entitlement for you to receive a bonus at any time, irrespective of whether bonuses have been paid to you or to others on previous occasions.
- No retrospective referral applications can be accepted.
- The Driver Require Refer a Friend scheme and the terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties. In the event of conflict between this Refer a Friend scheme and the terms and conditions, the terms and conditions shall prevail.
Ocado Christmas Bonus Scheme 2020:
A bonus will be paid to Ocado LGV agency drivers as follows:
- This bonus scheme applies to all CFC's: CFC1 (Hatfield), CFC2 (Dordon – Core drivers only) CFC3 (Andover) and CFC4 (Erith).
- This bonus applies only to agency LGV drivers supplied to the Ocado CFCs through Driver Require.
- It does not apply to agency Van drivers, except where an agency LGV driver works a Van shift at the request of the Driver Require Ocado Account Management Team.
- Sunday 22nd November 2020 to Saturday 30th January 2021
- Up to £450 for the 10-week period per qualifying full-time driver
Basic Qualifying Criteria:
- The driver commits to be generally available to work for Ocado through to the end of the bonus period.
- The driver must be available for at least an average of 4 shifts per week, as measured over any period of 8 consecutive weeks within the bonus period.
- The driver must be available for work for the period Friday 18th December 2020 to Wednesday 13th January 2021 except for shut down days. This requirement may be waived at the discretion of Driver Require and Ocado.
Supplementary Qualifying Criteria:
- The driver demonstrates (reasonable) flexibility with regards to shift start times and shift duration.
- The driver demonstrates a desire to work together with Driver Require and Ocado to resolve issues as they arise.
Ocado and Driver Require reserve the right to withhold all or part of the bonus in the event that:
- The driver is involved in an accident, causes damage or is responsible for any other event that results in an insurance claim that is determined to be due to the driver’s negligence.
- The driver does not turn up for a confirmed shift and can offer no reasonable explanation.
- The driver is “carded” or issued with a “final warning”.
The bonus will be reduced by £20 per registered instance of the following:
- The driver is unable to attend work due to illness but doesn’t give at least 5 hours’ notice prior to the shift start time.
- Being late for a shift.
- Avoidable Tacho' infringements.
- Failure to fuel the vehicle at the end of a shift (except where agreed with the Transport desk).
- The Basic Bonus will be awarded to each driver at the end of the 10-week period providing they have met the Basic Qualifying Criteria. This will be calculated as £8/shift driven, up to a maximum of £300 for the entire period.
- A further Supplementary Bonus of up to £150 for the period will be awarded at the discretion of Driver Require based on the driver’s contribution as defined in the Supplementary Qualifying Criteria.
- Driver Require will inform the drivers of the amount of bonus they have accrued on request.
- The bonus will be accrued until the 30th January 2021, at which time Driver Require will calculate the total bonus amount and will pay this to the drivers at the earliest practicable opportunity in February.
Regular Part-Time Drivers:
- A Regular Part-Time Driver is one who drives regularly for Ocado every week but is only able or willing to commit to fewer shifts than the regular full-time drivers.
- Regular Part-Time Drivers can only be included in the scheme with the express authorisation of both Ocado and Driver Require management.
- The bonus will be reduced pro-rata based on a typical 5 shift week.
- For example: a driver who typically drives 3 days per week will receive a Basic Bonus of up to £300 * 3 / 5 = £180 and a Supplementary Bonus of up to £150 * 3 / 5 = £90.
- Drivers who start working for Ocado on a regular basis part-way through the bonus period may be granted eligibility to receive the bonus at the discretion of Driver Require and Ocado.
- In such cases the bonus amount will be calculated pro rata to the number of weeks worked in the
Riddle of the Month Competition Terms & Conditions:
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Driver Require and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. The first entrant with the correct answer each month will be contacted by the nominated team member at Driver Require.
- Individuals can only win one time within the calendar year.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Driver Require shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Driver Require also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- Winners will be chosen as the discretion of the judge appointed by Driver Require. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date.
- The winner will only ever be contacted by email. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner, or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
- You are providing your information to Driver Require and not to any other party.