Judging underway to decide the shortlist for the Recruiter Awards
CEO Kieran Smith is on the panel of judges
The judges are already examining your excellent entries for this year’s Recruiter Awards 2021 and the high standard is already making it a tough task!
The record number of applicants also means our renowned experts in recruitment will be busy going through the rigorous process, using their expertise and talent in the field, so that we can bring you the shortlist on 17 March.
We hope you will join us on Wednesday 5 May 2021 for what is bound to be an exceptional event, where we will be cheering on the very best in the recruitment profession and those who supply them, and showcasing your achievements.
After introducing the first of our panel earlier this week, here are the rest of our esteemed judges:
- Tom Lakin – Senior innovation manager at Resource Solutions
- Paul Maxin – Founding director at Max Intalent
- Rob McCargow – Director of artificial intelligence at PwC UK
- Karolina Minczuk – Relationship director, business services, at NatWest
- Craig Morgans – Global head of talent acquisition at IWG
- Hamish Perry – Partner at law firm Charles Russell Speechlys
- Tara Ricks – Co chair of Elite Leaders
- David Roust – Retired banker, previously at Barclays
- Shan Saba – Director at recruiter Brightwork
- Joseph Slavin – Managing director at Sublime Resources
- Kieran Smith – CEO at Driver Require
- Glenn Southam – Founder of TwoEnds/The Lonely Marketers
- Sybille Steiner – Partner at law firm Irwin Mitchell
- Crawford Temple – CEO at Professional Passport
- Shaun Tyson – Emeritus Professor of HRM at Cranfield University
- Belinda Walmsley – Targeted accounts marketing director (EMEA) at global workforce management and customer engagement technology firm Verint
- Sue Weekes – Journalist at Curly Pow Media